Social Icons

Google

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Letter To The Woman I Love

Letter To The Woman I Love

I thank God you came into my life.

Love brought you to me naturally.

You really convinced me that love exists.

Sweetheart, you're uniquely meant for me.

Gone are the days when you lived in my fantasies.

Gone are the days when your existence was debatable.

Gone are the days when I never knew the wonders of true love.

Gone are the days when true love was more of a tale than reality.

My love, be sure that your heart is definitely safe with me.

Lovely angel, you will always be my first choice naturally.

Lady of my heart, I will never leave your loving side.

Baby girl, you are everything I need in a woman.

I can sing, because your cute smile sings it all.

Love will talk, but you will do the speaking.

You light my life, because you are my light.

Honey, you've turned me into a prince.

Your humor is all I need to turn a terrible day into a success story.
 
Your sweet voice is the melody I need to smile when times are hard.

Your natural beauty reveals the true value of who you really are inside.

Your kind tone is a true reflection of what makes a loving mother.

If I could be given another chance to pick the right woman, you would be my only choice.

If life could allow me to select the best mother after my mother, I would choose you.

If I could get one more chance to pick the cutest flower on earth, I would naturally pick you.

If I had one opportunity to sing the sweetest song ever, I would proudly sing about you.

I love you, because you are the woman who defines endless love in my unique language.

I love you, because you are the sister I never had and can't afford to lose anytime.

I love you, because you have a beautiful soul which my loving mother had too.

I love you because you are a reasonable and sensible flower in my garden.

Even when I am sad, you are the smile deep inside my vulnerable soul.

Even when I am down, knowing you are there gives me true happiness.

Even when the world calls me sad names, you call me sweet pet names.

Even when everyone around me treats me badly, you hug me with true love.

Time will change many of my attributes, but my love for you will keep growing strong.

Circumstances will hit me hard, but your love will keep me safe in your ever-blazing tender care.

Can I recite any regrets? It's simply my failure to know you even earlier than I did!

Never will I fantasize about what my true love looks like, because you are here!

You have given me a reason to believe that my patience awaited cute fruits.

From now on, I will always remember to love you for who you are.

I love you, and I will always be around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment