Social Icons

Google

Saturday, October 5, 2013

The Love Of A Sweet Mother

She works hard like she doesn't deserve a break.
Making sacrifices has naturally become her middle name.
The act of forgiving comes almost effortlessly when dealing with her children.
She doesn't blow trumpets about what she goes through to make her family happy.
You can easily stand on her nerves by tempering with her children.

Sweet mother, you are the hero the world rarely praises.
Sweet mum, you are special and sweet in your unique way.
Sweet mama, we have grown into loving children because you showed us your love.
Sweet mummy, you are the best and the sweetest mother we have always deserved.
Sweet mother, your endless love will flow like the torrents of a mighty river.
Sweet mom, your true love and motherly care is all the world needs to solve its conflicts.

I love you because your love is a pillar of my progressive thoughts.
I treasure you because your love gave me the rich foundation every child needs.
I adore you because you have all I need in a loving sweet mother.
I appreciate you because your tenderness has been as hopeful as the first sun rays of a blessed day.
I cherish you because that is what a blessing like you deserves.
I love you because you have made me a proud son.

Love for her children is a natural gift she treasures with her soul.
Love for her children moves her to spend more time with them everyday.
Love for her children has made her the sweetest mom they could ever wish for.
Love for her children is more of a natural norm to her than an optional attribute.
Love for her children always motivates her to take loving decisions for their benefit.
Love for her children keeps growing as the children continue maturing.

our love is a healing to the souls of your depressed children.
Your affection makes them smile with pride and confidence in this crazy world.
Your care is too rich to fit mere words.
Your tenderness is a gift your children will always cherish from you.
Your compassion is a seed you have planted in the hearts of your children.
Your love will blossom like the saffron on a beautiful day.

If I was to count the blessings I have received from your love, I would spend a full day.
If I was to wish for a loving mother, I would choose you over and over without regrets.
If I was to describe the love of a sweet mother in full, I would produce volumes of sweet books.
The love of a sweet mother is as beautiful as the first sprouts of a red rose.
It is the reason the world continues producing responsible and loving leaders.

1 comment:

  1. steady me happy to see you ..... I am from Papua most black people you do not like but just gorgeous ... I love your style!

    ReplyDelete