Social Icons

Google

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Healing Tears Of A Broken Heart



You were the sole definition of love.
You were the light I needed everyday.
You were the love I truly thanked God for.
You were the reason I truly believed in love.
You were the soul-mate I had always wished for.
You were the only sure joy my heart accepted fully.
You abused my innocence, love, and trust with impunity.
You laughed at my genuine displays of tender affection.
You took time to win my heart so that you could break it.
You exposed my feelings to public ridicule and shame.
You called me names when I dearly cried for your love.
You transformed me from a passionate lover to a loner.
I have learned never to trust your type in future, even if it could be the only choice available.
I have learned to safeguard my cute heart, because it is very difficult to heal when broken.
I have gained the wisdom of avoiding your company to safeguard my heart from real harm.
I have seen your true character, and I don't need another chance to torture myself once more.
I have cried for too long, and I seek to dry my tears for a brighter and promising tomorrow.
I have experienced the deep wound of heartbreak, and I can't afford to go through it again.
Do you still remember the days you called me honey?
Do you still remember how I called you sweetheart?
Those days are gone, but my tears continue running.
Those days can never come back, and neither can you!
Do you still remember how you promised to love me?
Do you still remember how you easily won my trust?
Never mind, you had the last laugh because I let you.
Don't worry; someone will do the same to you soon.
If I could turn back the hands of time, I would know how to handle you!
If I could be given an opportunity to correct my mistakes, I would do better.
If I could be authorized to revenge, you would feel my full weight!
If I could be given one more chance to make a choice, I would think twice.
If I could find the right name to call you, you would know what I hold inside!
If I could try to make a wish, I would wish you never wasted my time!
Darling, you promised to my dry tears for ever,
But I never knew that you also meant to bring enough tears to my eyes.
Sweetheart, you condemned heartbreaking with your own mouth,
But you also used the same mouth to break my heart in style.
Honey-pie, you said I meant the world to you in every way,
But you successfully destroyed my world in every way.
Time has indeed healed the painful tears of my broken heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment